One platform to manage all your inventory in real time regardless of supplier or where it is stored
Real-Time Visibility & Control
Manage your inventory anywhere, anytime
Real-time inventory visibility means you can see exactly what you have on hand across your entire organization, including all warehouses, storage areas, and trucks. Detailed consumption records provide you with the data necessary to go lean by reducing carrying costs, avoiding excess purchases, and achieving material savings opportunities.
- One platform to manage all your inventory needs regardless of supplier or where the material is stored
- Tighter controls of issuance and tracking of all inventory transactions will provide a clear audit trail down to the end user, job, or even customer
- Notification capabilities to alert any user to an inventory exception or transaction
Automate Material Replenishment
Inventory levels maintained through automated restock workflows
Eliminate the manual process of cycle counting your stock levels every time you need to replenish your inventory. With MarginPoint tracking each inventory transaction, demand signals can be generated automatically based on the desired replenishment method for each stocking location.
- Eliminate stock outs and shortages of material
- Automated demand signals significantly reduce time spent procuring more material
- Avoid excess purchases and consolidate purchase orders
Improve Customer Service through Improved Completion Rates
Have the right parts to finish the job the first time
Start off every job or service on the right foot by having all the materials and tools necessary to complete the job the first time. Worrying about inventory or your fleet needing to make time consuming ‘emergency’ purchases is a thing of the past. Not only is it important to send the correct technician, it’s important to send the correct technician with the correct parts.
- Real-time fleet inventory enables smarter scheduling decisions
- Avoid costly downtime spent chasing material
- Easily re-tool your fleet for different jobs or even seasons
Easy to use mobile application
The MarginPoint mobile application provides the ability to manage mobile inventory via an iOS or Android-enabled smartphone or tablet. Eliminate paper-based processes and enable your workforce to instantly update the inventory as they perform transactions. Access can be restricted based on user-defined rules and all transactional data is stored
- Full set of transactional capabilities to capture material usage, even without cellular service
- No need for costly hardware – perform transactions in the palm of your hand
- Includes functionality for barcode and QR code scanning